We want you to know we are serious about your privacy.
However, important aspects of our policy are:
- Personal details provided by you to The Eye Practice through electronic responses from this site will not be forwarded, sold, or made available in any way to any third party.
- However, The Eye Practice may communicate with you again with other information that is complimentary to your original request.
- Each of these communications will have clear ‘opt-out’ instructions so you can choose not to receive further The Eye Practice communication.
- On the other hand, you may wish to receive other The Eye Practice communication, you would always be asked before such information is forwarded.
How The Eye Practice uses the information you provide…
The Eye Practice may use information it collects from you for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection.
The Eye Practice generally uses personal information to:
- provide you with products or services you have requested
- personalise and customise your experiences on the The Eye Practice website
- help The Eye Practice manage and enhance its services to you
- communicate with you
- provide you with ongoing information about opportunities on the The Eye Practice website in which The Eye Practice believes you may be interested
- give you the opportunity from time to time to receive e-mails and ‘e-newsletters’ from The Eye Practice.
If you wish to Opt out of our communication…
It is not in The Eye Practice’s interest to continue to send you emails once you have requested to be unsubscribed. If you have any questions regarding this please contact email@example.com